Texas A&M International University students will “strut their stuff” in a first-ever Fashion Show featuring student designers, models, make-up artists, photographers and stylists in addition to participation by local boutiques and stores this Friday, April 21, 2023 from 7-9 p.m. in the Western Hemispheric Trade Center Room 111.
Tickets are available for sale at $3 for students, staff and faculty and $5 for general admission tamiu-fashion-society-first-annual-fashion-show-tickets-598858851947?aff=ebdssbcitybrowse”>through Eventbrite.
- This Outdoor Voices Sale Just Started—Here Are The 16 Best Activewear Deals to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Best New Arrivals From Zara | August 2022
- Balenciaga drops ‘most expensive trash bag in the world’ for $1,790