Rockford-area shoppers will soon have a place for big savings on outdoor recreation gear and apparel when Sierra opens in the Forest Plaza this weekend.
The off-price retailer will hold its grand opening at 8 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 4, at 6451 E. State St., Rockford. The event will include a DJ, games and giveaways.
Here’s what you need to know about the store.
Who owns Sierra?
Sierra is part of TJX Companies, which also owns Marshall’s T.J. Maxx and Home Goods.
What products do they sell?
Sierra offers skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hunting, hiking and camping gear along with fitness apparel, clothing and footwear. Brands include The North Face, Sorel, Keen and Head.
What kind of discounts are available?
Sierra sells its merchandise for as much as 60-percent less than department stores and specialty retailers.
What are the hours?
9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Are they hiring?
This article originally appeared on Rockford Register Star: sierra-coming-to-rockford-area/71380455007/” data-ylk=”slk:Outdoor discount retailer Sierra coming to Rockford area;elm:context_link;itc:0″ class=”link “>Outdoor discount retailer Sierra coming to Rockford area
- This Outdoor Voices Sale Just Started—Here Are The 16 Best Activewear Deals to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Best New Arrivals From Zara | August 2022
- New kids' clothing store to open at Foothills mall