Police have released images of a man they want to trace after after expensive designer goods were stolen from a home in Middlesbrough.
Cleveland Police were called to Brass Castle Lane, Nunthorpe, on Thursday, February 9 following reports of a burglary.
It is alleged the incident took place between 6.45pm and 9.40pm with watches, jewellery, designer trainers, and handbags stolen.
Get more from The Northern Echo. Save 20% on a Premium Plus digital subscription this month. Click here
A force spokesperson said: “The man may be able to assist police with their ongoing enquiries.
“Detectives from Middlesbrough CID would like to speak to the man pictured as part of their ongoing enquiries into a report of a burglary in which watches, jewellery, designer trainers, and handbags were stolen from an address on Brass Castle Lane in Nunthorpe.
“The burglary happened sometime between 6.45pm and 9.40pm on Thursday 9th February.
“The man may be able to assist police with their ongoing enquiries. We would appeal for the person pictured – as well as anyone with information, dashcam or CCTV which could assist – to contact Middlesbrough CID on 101, quoting ref 025821. If you don’t want to speak to police, information can be passed anonymously”.
- Bamboo came into jewelry maker's life; been creating with it ever since
- Caught on camera: $2 million in diamonds stolen from Bronx jewelry store
- Jean Jean Vintage’s Eclectic Mix Of Antique And Vintage Jewelry
- Long-lost Elvis Presley jewelry is headed for auction
- 10 Pieces of Turquoise Jewelry Worth Investing in, From Harry Winston to Irene Neuwirth and More