Residents on San Antonio’s Northside will soon have a new place to shop for fashion steals and deals. Nordstrom Rack will be joining stores such as Old Navy, Ulta Beauty, and Barnes & Noble inside the Northwoods Shopping Center this fall, according to the company’s news release.
When the 35,000-square-foot store, located in the southeast corner of US Hwy 281 North and Loop 1604, finally opens its doors, it will offer customers deals of up to 70% off high-end clothing, accessories, beauty, and home decor from trendy brands such as Steve Madden, Kate Spade New York, Marc Jacobs, and MAC Cosmetics.
- This Outdoor Voices Sale Just Started—Here Are The 16 Best Activewear Deals to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Best New Arrivals From Zara | August 2022
- New kids' clothing store to open at Foothills mall