GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Dry Goods, a junior women’s clothing store, is set to open in Crossgates Mall. The store will be located on the upper level in the Macy’s wing.
“We are excited by the success of Dry Goods as we continue to expand our footprint and introduce the brand to new fashion-forward shoppers seeking the latest on-trend clothing and accessories,” said Melody Wright, COO of Von Maur. “Our ever-changing mix offers new, fresh takes that allow our shoppers to create their own individual look at a reasonable price.”
The first Von Maur Dry Goods store was founded back in 1872 in Davenport, Iowa. In 2010, Von Maur opened the first Dry Goods store in Aurora, Illinois.
“The Dry Goods brand was created to bring our tradition of customer service to a new generation of younger, fashion-forward customers,” said Lindsay Caltagirone, VP of stores for Dry Goods.
- This Outdoor Voices Sale Just Started—Here Are The 16 Best Activewear Deals to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- The Best Ways to Find Women's Plus Size Clothing
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Best New Arrivals From Zara | August 2022