In the market for kitchen essentials? How about home decor? Amazon has you covered. The retailer is a one-stop shop, and thanks to its Buy Black Store, it’s easier than ever to discover products from Black-owned businesses across every category, including fashion. Below, we’ve rounded up seven Black-owned fashion brands on Amazon to shop for wardrobe staples, going-out dresses, active wear and more. Here, you’ll find ready-to-wear pieces from designers like Sergio Hudson, who has dressed everyone from Tiffany Haddish to Michelle Obama, plus clothing from emerging talent like Theophillio and Studio 189.
Whether you want to add unique pieces to your wardrobe or simply support Black creatives beyond Black History Month, shopping the Black-owned fashion brands on Amazon is the perfect way to do so. Not to mention, Prime members can take advantage of free or expedited shipping on qualifying orders.
Women’s Lexie Pleated Front Pant
EleVen By Venus Williams
Women’s Ace Tank
High Waist Signature Pant
Cotton Short Kimono
Rasta Printed Ruche Skirt
Savage X Fenty
Women’s Pleated Lamé Bed Jacket
- This Outdoor Voices Sale Just Started—Here Are The 16 Best Activewear Deals to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Best New Arrivals From Zara | August 2022
- New kids' clothing store to open at Foothills mall