Two men have been arrested following a robbery at a jewelry store at the Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth, N.S.
In a release, Halifax Regional Police said officers responded to a call about a robbery around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
Two men had entered the store, smashed a display case, stole jewelry and left the area on bicycles.
Earth is spinning faster than normal, and we just had our shortest day in recent history
Actress Anne Heche in hospital, but ‘stable’ after car crashes into Los Angeles house
Police arrested one man on Prince Albert Road.
Dartmouth carnival shut down by police due to ‘gangs of kids fighting’
“The other suspect went into Lake Banook and was arrested a short time later,” the release said.
Police said there was no threat to public safety but asked the public to avoid Lake Banook as officers conducted their investigation.
© 2022 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- Bamboo came into jewelry maker's life; been creating with it ever since
- Caught on camera: $2 million in diamonds stolen from Bronx jewelry store
- Jean Jean Vintage’s Eclectic Mix Of Antique And Vintage Jewelry
- Long-lost Elvis Presley jewelry is headed for auction
- 10 Pieces of Turquoise Jewelry Worth Investing in, From Harry Winston to Irene Neuwirth and More